Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been riding for a few months and was wanting to upgrade my exhaust. I currently am riding an 07 R6 all stock except for a few mods such as lights and fender eliminator. I was wonder about my exhaust. I have heard alot about slip ons and getting rid of the catalytic converter. I was hoping I could get some advice or ideas or what others have learned from experience of what to do? Thanks.

·
Registered
310 Posts
There a millions threads on this but anyway if you just want sound you need to get a mid pipe to get rid of the cat and muffler box looking thing - I would m4's new mid pipe and a slip on. Just a slip on is really just purely cosmetic. A full system will obviously give you the most power gains. You could also do the pre gen header mod

If i were you I would get a graves full system since they are price matching leo vince exhausts which are going for 700 ish and you get a full system that is race proven, thats a damn good deal

·
Banned
2,583 Posts
There a millions threads on this but anyway if you just want sound you need to get a mid pipe to get rid of the cat and muffler box looking thing - I would m4's new mid pipe and a slip on. Just a slip on is really just purely cosmetic. A full system will obviously give you the most power gains. You could also do the pre gen header mod

If i were you I would get a graves full system since they are price matching leo vince exhausts which are going for 700 ish and you get a full system that is race proven, thats a damn good deal
Where?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Leo is race proven in not just ama, but world superbike and motogp :fact

You would be hard up to find anything more race proven then akra or leo. AMA is one thing, but world superbike and motogp is a whole nother level of R&D and racing.
True, but no other company has such a singular focus on the R6 as Graves does. Can't go wrong with any of the 3 though: Akrapovic, Graves, Leo Vince. You're really splitting hairs. Just go with the one that looks the nicest to you and cheapest :)

·
~~
337 Posts

I also want to know where

·
Registered
310 Posts
^^ there was a thread like a week ago, PM one of the graves sponsors on here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts