1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
One wheel pimpin
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003-2005 R6
2006-2009 R6s
HoHey Dual Caliper bracket
Looking for $150 Shipped for just the bracket, Add $20 if u want the 2nd caliper. Great shape, had it about 2 weeks. Just came across a custom fab for a 4 piston so I need to sell this for extra cash. Will ship with delievery confirmation and tracking number provided as soon as it ships. Pm me offers or any ?'s. I check msg's everyday:cheers

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
I'd pick this up but I just buy a bracket from someone in NY. You going with A2K's custom setup?

·
One wheel pimpin
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd pick this up but I just buy a bracket from someone in NY. You going with A2K's custom setup?
return theirs and buy mine! :lmao no im not goin with A2K's, im goin with A.Tek's set up hes got over on SR. pretty much the same as A2K, but this one uses a radial mount 4 piston.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Just when I thought you couldn't go any bigger. Radial mount 4 piston. Dannnngggggg:bow.........

·
One wheel pimpin
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahh so this is a stunt thing. What's the purpose?
With this bracket, u can run a single caliper for your footbrake and the 2nd caliper just for your handbrake. Instead of the junction valve that links the hb master to the existing footbrake master. All in all u get much much more power from your handbrake with this set up. Or u can link the 2 calipers together with a 10 inch line and u would have a 4 piston set up for the footbrake. Price drop...120 shipped for bracket and caliper.

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Let me look over some stuff today and I will try getting back at you tonight. Definitely interested. Caliper doesn't need to be rebuilt or anything?

·
One wheel pimpin
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me look over some stuff today and I will try getting back at you tonight. Definitely interested. Caliper doesn't need to be rebuilt or anything?
Sounds good man. Lemme know:cheers and the caliper is good to go. Works perfect. Just got the opportunity to work with a guy to custom fab something different, just selling this to get the money or else id keep this set up.

·
The Chase
39 Posts
2003-2005 R6
2006-2009 R6s
HoHey Dual Caliper bracket
Looking for $150 Shipped for just the bracket, Add $20 if u want the 2nd caliper. Great shape, had it about 2 weeks. Just came across a custom fab for a 4 piston so I need to sell this for extra cash. Will ship with delievery confirmation and tracking number provided as soon as it ships. Pm me offers or any ?'s. I check msg's everyday:cheers

i have a new hindle pipe for u if u need it in the box

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Yea man I think I will take it. I would rather have a dual brake setup anyways. What length line are you running back to that caliper? Now just to find a reasonable priced OEM brembo master....:sing

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Just use a Nissin MC. You don't need that must power right now. I'm a use a Nissin till I get better.

·
One wheel pimpin
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea man I think I will take it. I would rather have a dual brake setup anyways. What length line are you running back to that caliper? Now just to find a reasonable priced OEM brembo master....:sing
Good deal. Ill pm you my paypal addy now. Im running a 80 inch line from the hb master to the caliper. I got mine for 60 shipped. Just hit up some guys on stuntride.com or a wtb buy ad over there. Someone can hook u up. I have a magura 13 mm I use and its sick! Id sell it but I broke the bleeder screw on it so im waiting for that to come in. Lucky it broke while tightning and it still holds strong. Just had to bleed it thru the banjo. Works great still.when fixed it I might sell for 200 shipped and give the brembo 16x18 a try.

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Just use a Nissin MC. You don't need that must power right now. I'm a use a Nissin till I get better.
Yea I did that instead, I found a good deal on a set of calipers and the master complete with the res and everything for $55 + shipping. So that should hold me off for a while and I can always sale the calipers and get most of that back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts