Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
My R6 eats terrorists
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, all items are still up for grabs!! Make me an offer!

·
R6 Pilot
783 Posts
we cant see nething if we're not members of that board

·
My R6 eats terrorists
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Items for Sale!!!!

The racing suit is size 44 (Large). It is a two peice suit with a 360 zipper at the waist. It is all leather with shoulder, elbow, and back armor, a speed hump, as well as knee, hip, and shin guards and knee pucks. THIS IS BRAND NEW! I bought it new a few months ago but i'm just a little too tall for it. It was never worn while riding. I am 6'3, 175lbs with athletic build. The chest fits perfect, as well as the waist (approx. 34). The legs were just a little short for me... should be perfect for someone between 5'8 - 6'0. Asking $200 obo (+shipping)... retail is over $600 so I'm really taking a hit for this because Its so hard to sell leathers unless you're trying them on.

Also have a black 05 gas tank. It has a dent in the top of it from falling over and hitting another bikes footpeg. Perfect for a stunt tank. No leaks of any kind. Comes with fuel pump. $100 (+shipping).

The helmets are both size Large (tight padding so they would fit a medium head as well). They are HJC CS-12. They are obviously green (tribal and striped0, and have a few scratches from normal use. they've never been dropped so quality is still perfect. $40 each (+shipping) or $90 for the set (includes shipping)

Items are in Pittsburgh, PA (15102) and are available for local pickup
If you have any questions about anything please send me a message

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts