Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 06-07 R6 Complete Fairing Set w/ Rear Seat, Headlights, & Integrated Taillight

Hey guys,

I am parting out a complete set of street fairings off a 07 R6 including the integrated taillight and passenger seat

Turned my beast into a track duty only so got no need for those stuff.

I bought the bike from a previous owner who lowsided it on the left side at low speed and then didnt want anything to do with the bike. I replaced the left lower and mid fairings which were the only parts needed.

The fairings all are in good condition except for few flaws I pointed out in the pics. The headlights are perfect and the integrated taillight are perfectly intact as well. It will come with flush mount turn signals on the lower fairings. Will also come with passenger/rear seat. I will throw in the spare windscreen I have lying around if needed.

I only have right side fairing left. Asking $100 for it

Does not include shipping. I can meet anywhere near Alexandria VA. I hope I have covered everything - any questions or interest, PM me. Thanks!

-Jarvis

^^A pic of this set all mounted up when I was riding street for short bit earlier this spring (doesnt come with the tank nor the tank side panels^^

·
My R6 eats Ninjas.
749 Posts
Re: FS: 06-07 R6 Complete Fairing Set w/ Rear Seat, Headlights, & Integrated Tailligh

Will you part out and ship? if so i'll take the headlight and headlight assembly as well as the front fender!!

·
My R6 hurts my Nutters
2,232 Posts
Re: FS: 06-07 R6 Complete Fairing Set w/ Rear Seat, Headlights, & Integrated Tailligh

Lower right & rear seat

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hey guys,

Thanks for the interest! Truthfully, I am looking to keep it a local sale considering the shipping would eat the price.

I will keep you guys in mind while I keep a look out on anyone that would like to grab the whole set. If I decide to part them out and ship them; I will let you guys know. Thanks again!

·
Registered
22 Posts

If you decide to part them out put me down for the integrated tail light please! Thank you

·
Registered
13 Posts

If you decide to part the set out, I'm in need of the tail and under tail fairing. Im located in PG county MD, so I can pick them up locally.

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Still looking for someone that is interested in the whole set. Thanks!

-Jarvis

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Bump. Taking offers for the whole set.

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I am wiling to split up the set. Not looking to ship for now. Located in Alexandria, VA.

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Still have all of the pieces. Located in Alexandria, VA.

·
Registered
13 Posts

how much for whole fairing kit shipped to 77035 lmk if interested

·
TEAM TINFOIL
71 Posts

Dude, I'm just about to post my fairings from my 09 r6... same color and all as yours. I noticed that you live in alexandria, va. I live in fairfax, bro. Just wondering who you ride with and group. I ride with N2 and PRE. Was up at Thunderbolt last weekend. Anyways any luck selling you fairings?

Attachments

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Thats cool man. I ride with various org's but sofar I have done Motorcycle Excitement, MARRC, and N2.

Gonna ride with Motorcycle Excitement again on the 14th and then I will ride NCBIKE with N2 in August. I don't really ride street anymore.

·
TEAM TINFOIL
71 Posts

Same here, converted my bike to track only. I'll also be at ncbike in august.

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Sold the headlights. Still have all the pieces besides the headlights.

LMK if you want anything

·
Registered
9 Posts

Ill take the front headlight fairing if u dont mind parting ship to 94112

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

$150 for the complete tail including the integrated taillight and passenger seat
$100 for each side fairing complete
$50 for the headlight fairing

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Complete Tail SOLD

The rest still available. Hit me up if you need any of those fairings available. Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts