Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am parting out a complete 2007 R6. I did my best to itemize everything but I am sure there are some odds and ends I am missing. Therefore if you don't see something listed and there is a specific part you need please ask. While I have a lot of assemblies priced as individual parts, If you need the entire assembly (ie. the entire front end like forks and triple tree) I can work with you on pricing that as a full assembly. I also have some odd and end parts laying around that I didn't feel were worth listing (ie gaskets, spare parts etc) so again if there is something specific you need just ask.

Any part you are interested in let me know and I will send you detailed photos of those parts. I didn't want this thread to be an ever scrolling page of photos so I kept the listed photos to a min.

All prices do not include shipping. All prices are negotiable within reason. Local Pickup is available for the Philly / NJ regions.

ITEMPRICECONDITION / NOTESAVAILABILITY
Forks (Set)
$300
Fork Service and new chrome tubes ~10k miles agoSOLD
Triple Tree Lower$100SOLD
Triple Tree Upper$50With key module and keySOLD
Left Handlebar$70Includes SwitchesSOLD
Right Handlebar$70Includes Switches and throttle Cables
SOLD
Front Brake Master Cylinder$100Includes reservoirSOLD
Front Calipers$150SOLD
Stock Front Brake Lines$15SOLD
Clutch Cable$10SOLD
Foot Pegs ( Left and Right)$60SOLD
Passenger Pegs$30Stock Passenger pegs powder coated blackSOLD
Shift Shaft / Lever$25SOLD
Side Stand$25Powder coated blackSOLD
Rear Brake Master Cylinder$35Includes stock brake line and reservoir
Rear Brake Caliper$40Includes mounting bracket
Rear Shock$75
Rear Shock Linkage brackets & Dog bones$25
Swingarm$60
Subframe with Battery Tray$160
Frame with Title$1000SOLD
Engine Block with
Internals / Transmission
$300Local Pick Up Only. Possibly willing to split case and sell internals separately.
Complete Cylinder Head$100Needs Valve work done on Exhaust side. Valves pounded into seats. Comes with brand new head gasket
Valve Cover$45Includes brand new gasket. Comes with Agg Block off Plates
Ignition Coils$60Set of 4
Primary Injectors with Fuel Rail$90
Airbox$50Includes non-race BMC Air Filter
Engine Heat Shield$10
OEM Exhaust$85SOLD
Yoshimura Slip-On$80SOLD
Radiator with Fans$90SOLD
Coolant Reservoir Bottle$15SOLD
Fuel Tank (Does not include Fuel Pump)$150There is a small dent on right side from when previous owner knocked against work bench. Color of tank is also not OEM Candy Red. Had it painted to better match after market fairings. DOES NOT INCLUDE FUEL PUMPSOLD
Headlight Assembly$80SOLD
Headlight Fairings OEM$70Left and Right Headlight Fairings OEM Candy Red. Does not include mounting tabs, bushings or collars
Aftermarket Fairing Set $100SOLD
OEM Tank Fairing$35Candy Red. Does not include mounting tabs, bushings or collars
OEM Front Tire Fender$50Candy Red. Does not include mounting tabs, bushings or collars
OEM Left / Right Upper side fairings$45Candy Red. Does not include mounting tabs, bushings or collars
OEM Under tail fairing$20Candy Red. Does not include mounting tabs, bushings or collars. Some minor dings and stone chips. The biggest mark is from a poorly designed license plate bracket which touched the tail fairing.
Front Fairing Stay Bracket$35SOLD
Front Air Duct with Air Temp Sensor$10SOLD
Rear Tire Hugger$20SOLD
Meter (~42100 miles)$125SOLD
Main Wire Harness$80
Sub-Wire Harness$30Headlight Harness Sold. Still have harness to coils
Taillight$25SOLD
Flush Mount Turn Signals$10SOLD
Rectifier$50
Rear Brake Light Switch$15
Side Stand Switch / Cover$15
ECU$150SOLD
Left / Right Mirrors$15SOLD
Main Seat$25SOLD
Passenger Seat$15SOLD
Rear Seat Lock$10SOLD
Woodcraft Frame Sliders$40These require cuttingSOLD
Woodcraft Rear Axle Spools$15SOLD
Rear Axle$15
Front Axle$15SOLD
Air intake cover$10This is the cover piece that slides between the frame below the air box that directs air into the airbox. Not sure the official nameSOLD
Stock Levers$20SOLD
Shermato Levers$25SOLD
Front Rim with Rotors$100SOLD
Rear Rim with Rotor$100SOLD
Sprocket Carrier$40SOLD
Front Sprocket Cover Guard and guide$20
520 Chain and sprockets$90Listing this in case someone does not mind buying used chain and sprockets. It's stock gearing with steel Driven Sprockets and a 520 EK MVXZ gold chain (114 Links). There is only about 3k miles on them. I have an extra Master Link.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Chassis / controls etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Engine Block and Head / Radiator and Exhaust

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea west chester pa, are you going to Hooters in kop tonight? How much for rubber with rim?
$100. Rim comes with brake rotors. Not charging for the rubber. Just a matter of removing it if you didn't want it. There is still life on it and should be within 5 years of the sidewall date.

I won't be in KOP tonight. I can meet you Saturday early afternoon though.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where are u located? How much to ship entire aftermarket fairing set to southern California? I have 06 raven edition and will use these with black tank I have so that isn't needed
Im on the east coast. I tried shipping them to Washington state and the shipping was extremely expensive. Like over $300 expensive due to the size of the box required.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts