Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just received my 2 large packages ! Fast shipping. Super easy to deal with. All parts are in way better shape then I expected. Every bolt was meticulously taped in their oem location.

I suggest this guy over and over again

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am parting out a complete 2007 R6. I did my best to itemize everything but I am sure there are some odds and ends I am missing. Therefore if you don't see something listed and there is a specific part you need please ask. While I have a lot of assemblies priced as individual parts, If you need the entire assembly (ie. the entire front end like forks and triple tree) I can work with you on pricing that as a full assembly. I also have some odd and end parts laying around that I didn't feel were worth listing (ie gaskets, spare parts etc) so again if there is something specific you need just ask.

Any part you are interested in let me know and I will send you detailed photos of those parts. I didn't want this thread to be an ever scrolling page of photos so I kept the listed photos to a min. All prices do not include shipping. Local Pickup is available for the Philly / NJ regions.
looks like you had listed most of them. I have an 07 r6r and was interested in the swing arm, primary injectors and rail and ignition coils as well as the wiring to the coils. If you can send me a text cause I never check this. (725 ). 261 . 7677. Thanks

21 - 36 of 36 Posts