Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the stock muffler with the exup cables, the stock airfilter, and the stock rear fender with the turn signals and license plate bracket. the air filter and exhaust only have about 1000 miles on them both in like new condition. make me some offers i just wanna get rid of this stuff as i have no use for it. i will take pictures upon request. thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
ne way you can get ahold of a stock right side lower fairing. (The fairing w/ Yamaha sticker located at bottom of bike)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha im actually trying to find one for myself right now..i dropped mine on the right side and its all scratched up

·
Registered
79 Posts
haha im actually trying to find one for myself right now..i dropped mine on the right side and its all scratched up
Yeah, My wife accidentially did last week. She turned right and to her right was a down hill slope. Poor thing called me and told me. I told her it was okay as long as she was okay. We can fix a little plastic, can't fix a person. good luck to you in finding the right side as well. What color & year is yours?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts