Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
An R6 is a legal drug
224 Posts
Up for sale is:

Ohlins damper in VERY good condition, virtually no signs of wear. Looks and works like new. Instructions and all hardware (and a sticker) included. Will fit any 3rd gen R6.. SOLD.

Yamaha Gel seat with Carbon-fiber weave for the 08-10 R6 in VERY good condition. Looks brand new. Will NOT fit 06-07 R6. SOLD

Puig Light smoke double bubble windscreen for the 08+ (not 06-07 R6) for sale, in like new condition. No scratches or swirl marks. SOLD

Attachments

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Re: FS: 06-10 non s Ohlins Gillies Puig corbin

I can personally vouch for this ****... I personally helped him remove and clean all these parts and I'm holding the effin' seat up in one of those pictures.. Buy with confidence.

·
An R6 is a legal drug
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

someone correct me if im wrong but i am almost positive that they are interchangeable between the 2 patterns.. i used it standard so please if i am not correct someone chime in here

·
An R6 is a legal drug
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

no body needs some rear sets and a damper??

·
Registered
1,997 Posts

I maybe wrong but I don't think Ohlins damper will fit on a 06-07 cause the have a different mounting kit.

·
An R6 is a legal drug
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I do, just short on r6 funds :laugh
right check you inbox for possible solution haha

I maybe wrong but I don't think Ohlins damper will fit on a 06-07 cause the have a different mounting kit.
and i am about 95 percent sure it will fit 06 07 because pickpocket293 has an 07 with an ohlins and all of our mounting hardware is interchangable...

·
Registered
1,940 Posts

different model numbers between the 06-07 and 08 models for ohlins damper

·
iRun
33,317 Posts

different model numbers between the 06-07 and 08 models for ohlins damper

I have an 07 and I've seen both dampers (my 07 and his 08) side-by-side... they're exactly the same. Different model numbers doesn't always mean drastically different part.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts

I'm gonna have to check up on that damper thing. Not sayin I don't believe you bro cause it would be awesome if it is. I'm currently lookin for an Ohlins

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.