Almost brand new, less than 200 miles on it

Asking Price : $290 + shipping

UPDATE: New Price $275 + Shipping

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha Yzf-R6
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did the cat delete and had this exhaust and it was so loud I couldn't stand it even with ear plugs. Damn it sounded good tho
Did you do the M4 y pipe once you did the cat delete? I wasnt sure if the toce slip-on wouldve fit on that y pipe without welding so didnt want to risk it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes I did and it fit. It sounded really good, like an F1 car I was told but it was too loud for me. Just idling it was loud enough to almost not have a conversation by it. Also after a longer ride I couldn't stand how loud it was so I sold it and got a yoshimura

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha Yzf-R6
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I did and it fit. It sounded really good, like an F1 car I was told but it was too loud for me. Just idling it was loud enough to almost not have a conversation by it. Also after a longer ride I couldn't stand how loud it was so I sold it and got a yoshimura
Did you have to weld it at all? I was skeptical because the toce slip on was attached to the original muffler using the OEM clamp it had. Not sure if I was able to use that clamp on the Y-pipe too

·
Registered
23 Posts
No I didn't have to weld it, I just used the clamp. Can't remember if it was the clamp that came with the toce or the y pipe but it was one of those I believe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts