Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 2006 Raven R6. I bought this bike from it's original owner in Jan. of 07 with 750 miles on it. To date it has 1,530 miles. In two years I have put under 800 miles on it. The reason I am selling is that I do not ride it enough and a bike this great needs to have an owner who will enjoy it as much as possible. It is in great condition with only one small blemish on the tree that is visible in one of the pictures. With that out of the way here are the extras that are on the bike. Starting from the top there is a Puig dark tinted windscreen, Pazzo shorty levers(black&red), flush mount signals, tank pad, power commander, Clear taillight, integrated turn signals, Competition Werks fender eliminator, black powdercoated passenger pegs, swingarm sliders, frame sliders, GTYR slip-on, Michelin Pilot Powers tires(they were brand new when I picked the bike up). I'm asking $6500 obo. I'm located in southern central Pennsylvania, my email address is [email protected]. Please email me instead of pm's through the site. Here are the pictures. In the picture that shows the front of the bike, anything that looks like a mark or blemish is just a splattered bug. I haven't had a chance to wash them off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts