Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ridn' Drty
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my shorty can that has been modified for the pre 06 R6 or the newer R6s'. The can itself is in perfect condition and I will include everything needed for the conversion. All the buyer will have to do is move their midpipe down and bolt this can on. For those that have done some research on the shorty conversion for these bikes will know that the hardest part is cutting the exup off of this titanium can. Its a bitch to cut. This however has been done for you. Included in the sale is the pre-cut can, heat shield, which has also been cut down to exact size for the conversion, exhaust clamp, custom made bracket with hardware to attach the can to the foot peg and If the buyer wants I will throw in a rear foot peg that has had the exhaust hanger cut off, the peg smoothed out and re-polished giving it a factory appearance.

Their are a few how-to's out there but this one is very helpful: http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70794

Item is located in Fort Worth, TX
Price: $195+shipping within US

Any questions feel free to ask.

Here are a couple videos of the can on my old R6, they definately do not do the pipe justice but you can get an idea.
http://www.fquick.com/videos/Yamaha_R6_Cold_Start/7514
http://www.fquick.com/videos/Shorty_..._on_03_R6/7515

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
I should slap you across the face for even listing that price.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
I'd dare you to try. Unless your making an offer you can keep your comments in your own threads.
I think I hurt someone's feeling. You need a :hug

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Hey OP- I'm not trying to be a (ri)dick.. but that's entirely too much to ask for a stock pipe. just a little FYI.
:lmao

He's going to tell you go GTFO too :bowroll. $200 for a stock slip on. Bet he tried to sell the headers for $500 or $700 for a full system. :lmao...........OK OK I'm getting the Fcuk out.

I'd dare you to try. Unless your making an offer you can keep your comments in your own threads.
But I do have to say this was the longest and nicest way to say "STFU & GTFO"..... I'm just sayin.......

·
Ridn' Drty
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No i don't need a gay ole group hug, you all are entitled to your own personal opinion as far as price however, I suggest starting your own thread where your opinion will be warranted. I do not need the money, so it can sit in a box until the day it gets thrown out. I forgot this forum was full of those who always want to throw in their opinion as far as price goes on peoples for sale threads making it an utter waste of time to post a price, hell making it a waste of time to post the thread period. Now that this thread is full of jackass comments from those "experts" its safe to say theirs no point in even having it open. Mods feel free to lock it up.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Not until I get one last comment in. Cuz I'm a ri-"Dick". Hahaha

I swear, I'm a get banned one day. :toocool:

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
No i don't need a gay ole group hug, you all are entitled to your own personal opinion as far as price however, I suggest starting your own thread where your opinion will be warranted. I do not need the money, so it can sit in a box until the day it gets thrown out. I forgot this forum was full of those who always want to throw in their opinion as far as price goes on peoples for sale threads making it an utter waste of time to post a price, hell making it a waste of time to post the thread period. Now that this thread is full of jackass comments from those "experts" its safe to say theirs no point in even having it open. Mods feel free to lock it up.
I think we were just trying to help you out. But with that attitude you seem like the kind of dude that would throw away something rather than price it competitively. Oh wait that is what you said.

Yeah mods you can close this thread......

·
Ridn' Drty
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think we were just trying to help you out. But with that attitude you seem like the kind of dude that would throw away something rather than price it competitively. Oh wait that is what you said.

Yeah mods you can close this thread......

If my thread stated.." Hey for sale experts, come in and tell me what you think I should price this at," then I would welcome such posts. However, it states make offers. If you want to offer me less then by all means, however your mentality is one of bashing threads, rather than making offers. So, if you would like to make an offer then sure go ahead, if not the I suggest staying in the Off Topic section of the forum where random douchebag opinions are permitted. Mmmk?

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
If my thread stated.." Hey for sale experts, come in and tell me what you think I should price this at," then I would welcome such posts. However, it states make offers. If you want to offer me less then by all means, however your mentality is one of bashing threads, rather than making offers. So, if you would like to make an offer then sure go ahead, if not the I suggest staying in the Off Topic section of the forum where random douchebag opinions are permitted. Mmmk?
mmmmmmmmm no, if you noticed I an not too keen on taking your suggestions. So with that being said I think I will hang around in here. Oh and on a side note, where did I bash you. I just cracked a joke at your price, because it is a joke.

So here, have some :popcorn: Mmmk?

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Hey 06r6'n! Your wife is super hot. When you going to share some picks with the rest of us?

Hey OP! Is that exhaust completely stock or did you remove the baffles in it?

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
I can't remember the thread. But you asked before, I kind of joked about it then posted some "Safe for Work" pictures in it.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
I can't remember the thread. But you asked before, I kind of joked about it then posted some "Safe for Work" pictures in it.
What??????????????????????????

Gotta find me this thread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts