Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AFM #616
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm turning one of my bikes into a track bike in preparation of the next AFM racing season. I'm selling a complete set of '09 pearl white/silver OEM bodywork. The plastics are already off the bike and ready to be picked up.

The set will come with all the plastic pieces, mirrors, rear brake light and complete tank (with fuel pump). I've already sold the headlights and the rear seat. It will also come with the OEM clear windshield as the tinted one in the picture is being used by one of my other bikes.

The plastics are in pristine condition (9 out of 10) and will be sold as a set only. I'm not willing to part it out at this time. I'm asking $980 (the tank is worth $330+ alone). Bodywork is located in the SF Bay Area (San Mateo).

I am also selling a set of blue bodywork (less tank and headlights) from my other dedicated race bike. Feel free to contact me about that one as well.

Attachments

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
This should go quick...

Bump it up fer ya...

·
AFM #616
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This should go quick...

Bump it up fer ya...
Thanks man. To be candid, I would keep 'em but my garage is a tad bit full of extra plastics at the moment and since I'm doing more the track thing than the street scene, I don't really have a need for these.

They are nice though.

·
AFM #616
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump:toocool:

·
AFM #616
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plastics are off the bike and ready to be sold :jester

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,
I have an 08 R6 track bike in the garage with "custom" paint that I hate. My bike has California street registration. If I bought everything you have, what parts and bits do I still need? Headlight, headlight bracket, what else? feel free to call me 619-318-7800 Brendan

·
AFM #616
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,
I have an 08 R6 track bike in the garage with "custom" paint that I hate. My bike has California street registration. If I bought everything you have, what parts and bits do I still need? Headlight, headlight bracket, what else? feel free to call me 619-318-7800 Brendan
HI, you would only need the headlights and the seats. I'm assuming you having the stock fairing stay so you're good to go. :)

·
AFM #616
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And more...

Attachments

·
2 B 1 ASK 1
185 Posts
How much shipped to 20772? I am very interested because I have the same bike that I am trying to convert back to street trim. Let me know.

Tony

·
AFM #616
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM inbound. :)

·
AFM #616
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ttt!:)

·