Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
You are asking $200.00 for the pitbull stand. The pins cost 79.99 plus shipping. Also you dont have the bolts at least on the pics that holts the plates. They are another $15.00. I can buy a new one for 289.99. Yours is more expensive than a new one. If you are interested in coming down on the price im interest on buying it

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are asking $200.00 for the pitbull stand. The pins cost 79.99 plus shipping. Also you dont have the bolts at least on the pics that holts the plates. They are another $15.00. I can buy a new one for 289.99. Yours is more expensive than a new one. If you are interested in coming down on the price im interest on buying it

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Bolts are included, after I posted it I realized I forgot to include the bolts in the picture, but if are interested PM me an offer.

The reason the pins are not coming with it is that they are machined for a fast franks quick change axle which most likely won't work for 99% of the people on here, so no matter what, they would need to buy the pins either way.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just wanted to put this here I know there's is no "dibs" but me and the op have already worked out a price on the 4 cell battery and the ohlins dampener. So I guess pending to me.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just curious, how did the 8 cell ballistic treat you? what about compared to the 4 cell?
I received both batteries with an R1 I bought last year from a guy going through a divorce. It was an "everything must go" type of thing and these along with a lot of other stuff came with it.

Nothing is wrong with them, the 8 cell starts a bike just fine, I've tested it on that but I have never used them, only kept them on a battery tender so they were always fully charged, but I can't give you an honest answer on overall performance. I won't BS you about how great they were for me when I didn't use them.

The 4 cell according to Ballistic can be used up to 600 cc's but I haven't tried to start anything with it.

·
Needs to Learn
158 Posts
I bought a 8-cell one from STG Two years ago and havent had any problems. Love the weight savings. so +1 for the 8-cell. :idhitit

1 - 20 of 30 Posts