Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
selling some stuff from my 08. i bought it to turn in to a race bike and it had some decent items on it that i wont need. i also have a brand new race tech spring for it and ended up going with an ohlins shock so its still in the box never installed.

power commander 3 usb, plug and play, it doesnt get any easier than installing this thing. $150 shipped

race tech shock spring, sold

this tail light came on the bike, it has integrated blinkers. i have no idea who makes it. it has some black smudges on it, not sure what they are, i was able to get some of them off with my fingernail. im not even sure what its worth so hows $60 shipped for it

tinted windscreen, it has some scuffs on it, hard to see them in the pictures but i did my best to show it off as good as i can. not sure who makes it, i didnt notice any manufacturer markings on it. it has a nice solid feel to it though. again not sure what its worth so $60 shipped obo

flush mount blinkers. i had to cut the wires to get them out, easy as just soldering and taping them back together. they werent coming out any other way that i was aware of. $25 shipped.

ive got misc body panels. im not sure if theyre oem or not, they fit well but feel thin so im not sure. black in color. if you need something just ask and ill see what i have, the bike is going race only so all oem stuff is going

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump for tuesday. im going to the states tomorrow after work and can ship any items while over there

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spring is sold, make an offer on the pc3 and ill ship it tomorrow when i go over to the states for my weekly visit. id like to get rid of it as its eating up space

1 - 6 of 6 Posts