Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't be frequenting the track as much as I originally planned so there's no need for this bike in my garage. Runs like a top, and handles like a dream. Probably one of the best sport bikes I've ever ridden. Never crashed. Zero mechanical issues. Mods I've added are: Woodcraft rearsets, GPR damper, Goodridge brake lines, Ferodo pads, and Armour Bodies race body (with supersport tail). Included is all the stock bodywork in blue (except both seats, passenger seat locking mechanism, and probably a few small bolts and fasteners). It's a 2008, with 4990 miles, and I have clear title in hand. The bike currently has the Armour Bodies mounted. I won't sell separate parts, it's a package deal.
$6000obo. Or trade for a factory-built, street legal supermoto (KTM 625-690smc, Husqvarna SM610, Aprilia SXV, etc), or a newer fuel-injected 450 moto-crosser. Maybe a 750cc+ naked bike. Interesting trades of equal value considered, or lesser value + cash.
I will deliver within the San Antonio/Austin area. I'll post up some more detailed photos in the next couple days when I have time and the sun is out.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts