Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: '09/2012 complete oem black and gold bodywork/headlights/exhaust

(oem headlights, both oem seats, yamaha black seat cowl, and oem windscreen still for sale!) converted my 09 to a dedicated track bike so i am selling the COMPLETE OEM bodywork set(seat cowl included with the tail), and the headlights. ALSO SELLING OEM 2012 MUFFLER AND HEADLIGHT ONLY 500 MILES ON 2012 PARTS. i would rate the body work 9/10, only reason I'm not saying 10/10 is because there is a spot where paint has been scratched off on the very bottom of the left and right side fairings where the two connect behind the front wheel. scratched from being in the wheel chalk on my trailer. wen i hit bumps the bike would bounce up and down a tad bit and that piece of the fairing would bang the chalk. pic is below for you to see exactly what I'm talking about. no tabs or anything else is damaged everything is ready to be mounted up and will fit the way it should. headlights are perfect. i will part out and ship at BUYERS EXPENSE just let me know what you need... pm me your number if you need more pics. RECENTLY ADDED FEW PARTS FROM MY 2012, OEM MUFFLER AND TAIL LIGHT

left side - $200 obo SOLD

right side - $200 obo SOLD

headlight fairing - $200 obo SOLD

tail SOLD.

headlights - $200 obo STILL FOR SALE

authentic yamaha black seat cowl still for sale -$100 obo SOLD

oem seat - $50 boo STILL FOR SALE

oem passenger seat - $50 obo STILL FOR SALE

oem windscreen - $25 obo STILL FOR SALE

front fender - $100 obo SOLD

ALSO 2012 OEM muffler (500 miles)- $100 obo STILL FOR SALE

2012 OEM tail light - $100 obo STILL FOR SALE

Attachments

·
Gotta go fast!
82 Posts
what about the part that connects to the headlight fairing? kinda has a hook to it

·
Gotta go fast!
82 Posts
Payment sent

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
still for sale = oem headlights $200 obo yamaha rear seat cowl $100 obo also the oem passenger seat $50 obo front fender $100 obo oem windscreen $25 obo . thanks pm me if you need pics

·
Gotta go fast!
82 Posts
I may try and grab that cowl after pay day

·
Gotta go fast!
82 Posts
fairings received, great packaging! everything looks mint. GLWS

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BUMP. few new parts added to the list. 2012 oem muffler and tail light for sale... every things updated and my list is up to date on what i have left. thank you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts