Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bluer Than You!
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I have had a collection going for about a year now and really just want them gone.

1.I have one that is complete with headers,can, o2 sensor, and mounts.
2.I have one that has headers and can, but the can is missing the black cover and is scuffed just a bit from moving around in my shop.
3.I have one that is headers and o2 sensor.

All of these exhausts have less than 100 miles on them and are in great shape.

All prices are negotiable.

Prices:
Complete: $100 + shipping
Headers/Can: $80 + shipping
Headers/o2 sensor: $50 + shipping

I can sell the cans seperately for $50 + shipping

Be specific about every piece you want to buy. If you say can, you get the grey part. say can and heat sheild, you get the grey and the black heat sheild

·
Bluer Than You!
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bro, send them off to MJS. All they want are the headers anyways and you can easily sell just the cans on here. They pay $80 shipped for just the headers.
I know.... BUT you have to pay to send them out first.... just letting people on here get first grabs at it...

·
Bluer Than You!
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Snakebyt, if I ever meet you at the track, I'm stealing ur helmet. Just so you know :D

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Snakebyt, if I ever meet you at the track, I'm stealing ur helmet. Just so you know :D
which one, ill make sure and bring it just for you, and i WILL be to a track next season..

Jess, yea we need to get together and do some riding

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
$20 for that heat shield? To 08863

Please let me know

·
Bluer Than You!
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm waiting on a couple guys wanting to buy the can and the shield together. If it falls through, it's yours

1 - 14 of 14 Posts