Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Update JL taillight and turnsignals sold. Post updated to reflect sale

I have a 2017+ R6 JL Design fender eliminator and a Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen for sale.

On the JL Design FE, one of the license plate holder LED connector came off on one wire but should be an easy fix.

Zero Gravity Corsa has similar wind protection to a double bubble with a sleeker look imo.

Asking:
JL Design fender eliminator: $60 shipped
Zero Gravity Corsa: $60 shipped

Paypal preferred.

Thank you,
Ryan
20200530_180259.jpg
20200530_180110.jpg
20200530_180118.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump $200 shipped for everything, would rather sell here than deal with craigslist scammers lol

·
YZFR6... ooodles of HP
670 Posts
Did you use the screen? How was the wind management?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@R6OnTheBlock PM'd

@mordantly Yes, I used the screen. It did a good job for me. Much easier to tuck into for more wind protection when needed. And just for some info, I am 6'1" and rode with it for my 25+ mile commute one way (going over bridges as well).

·
Registered
64 Posts
Curious if the JL taillight is still available and if you’re willing to sell the taillight by itself? Also have a new in box GYTR quick shifter if you’re looking for one and want to work out a possible trade.

From the Bay Area as well.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much for the taillight on its own? Any pics or vids of it running ?
Pending sale on the taillight and signals. Will let you know if it is avaliable.

You can see the taillight here:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update bump, taillight and turn signal set sold, post updated. JL Design fender eliminator and ZG Corsa still avaliable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts