Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Yamaha Man
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2004 Blue R1. It has 9,500 miles. I have the clean title in hand. Has micron slip-on exhaust, akra y-pipe, usb pc III, pilot power 2ct(90%), greggs flushmounts, clear alternatives integrated tail light, rear spoils and rear pitbull stand.

$7,000.00

Attachments

·
crap
141 Posts
price?

·
Moderatore Eccellente!
8,634 Posts
:werd

·
Moderatore Eccellente!
8,634 Posts
Would you be interested in a trade of sort?

·
Yamaha Man
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What kind of trade are we talking? I already have a 07 R6, so I really don't need another bike.

·
crap
141 Posts
haha same here, just with a dirt bike and banshee

·
Yamaha Man
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't really want to trade for a boat, unless it is an 08 Wakesetter. I would consider an 06 R6

·
crap
141 Posts
its sounding temping, btw what part of knoxville you live in?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Nice bike. :D

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
sweet bike, i know some people in millington, TN i'm not sure how far you are from there. i could drive the F150 down, swap out and stay a my freinds. but thats a bit extream. thats a 650 mile drive, around 10 hours doin the speed limit. it is company pick up truck with free gas and everthing else. but i'm not sure if its worth all that.

less than 4500 miles
scroll down to post #7 on the thread and their are a ton or pics, and i have more mods done........ quick turn throttle mod (WOT with a flick of the wrist) * Vortex black 520 sprockets 15 front (-1), 50 rear (+2) * black 520 chain * *BMC Race filter * factory pro v stax * Yoshimura headers and mid pipe * Micron blue to black faded can * DynoJet Power Commander III USB * black GPR stabilizer * Pazzo Racing Levers * Driven rubber grips and more++++

no more chrome grips, i now have driven skull rubber grips, but still have the chrome they are just uninstalled.

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52656

1 - 20 of 21 Posts