Hi guys,

Forgive me as I have not been on this forum in quite some time as I've sold my R6 years ago. I was cleaning out my garage and found a few spare parts that were never installed. All are new-in-box (see pics), and just looking to see them go to somebody who can use them. I'm open to reasonable offers on a first-come-first-serve basis, just please be respectful. Feel free to connect in the thread or via DM for any details.

EBC Brakes - Double-H sintered pads (online these seem to go for ~$37 each) happy to sell both shipped for $40 (these are for the fronts, and I do not have any rear pads)

EBC Clutch-Rebuild-Kit -- these seem to go online for ~$200+, I'm happy to sell for $150 or thereabouts shipped. Parts are new-in-box, never opened, although the packaging is a bit old and losing some of its adhesive, which will more or less show in the photos.

I loved my R6, put 25k miles on it before selling it, and for one reason or another just never got around to installing these parts. Again, happy to flex on price a little, just please be respectful if making an offer. These are offered on a first-come-first-serve basis to whoever wants them. Hoping somebody can make better use of them than sitting on a garage shelf! :)

All the best, and stay safe!!
-Mike