Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time has come to sell my 2005 R6, it has been many years since I have ridden after the birth of my son, and then my move to Texas.

I am the second owner. The first owner put a dent in the tank, and caused some damage in the rear seat area.
Dent in tank:

Damage by rear seat:

The windscreen has a broken plastic screw (just noticed as I was cleaning and taking the pictures) and could use a good polish to remove some fine scratches.

The bike has been down once on grass; About my day :)
and I lost footing on gravel backing it into my garage (also gravel floor) and softly sat her down on the driveway. This slightly dinged up the shorty can. No parts have been replaced so you can see the extent of the damage of my mistakes.

She still starts and runs well but has only been ridden about 1-2 miles since 2013.
I am including the FX-35 bi-xenon headlight mod and my rear stand.

Mods:
Fx-35 bi-xenon headlights
Turn signal indicators in the headlights
Proton Flushmounts
Custom LED Taillight
Driven 520 sprocket kit +2 rear
EK MVXZ Gold Chain

SpeedoHealer
Stock can shorty mod
Fender Eliminator
Removed graphics
Rear swingarm spools

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, it says I reached the conversation limit cause I'm a new user so I'll reply here. I'd like to take a look at it as soon as you're available any time is good for me as I'm just in college right now so I can work around your schedule. It might be a little bit of a drive though because I'm from the Fort Worth/Saginaw area and you're in Dallas but that's fine by me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts