Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
My ZX6R ate my R6!
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a brand new set of Fren Tubo Red Type 1 lines and Ferodo stintered rear brake pads. Was going to install them, but deciding to sell the bike.

Fren Tubos- $105 shipped

Ferodo Stintered pads- $30 shipped

Or $125 for both

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Re: 05 R6 Fren Tubo Lines and Brake pads

Bump for some great quality stuff.

·
Banned
3,295 Posts

:lmao man. You started the movement to the 3rd gen
:sing

yea just messing with you. I really hope you sale your bike and are able to get a 3rd or 4th gen. Ill admit, compared to the 05, mine lacks power but handles and looks some much more aggressive.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts

yea just messing with you. I really hope you sale your bike and are able to get a 3rd or 4th gen. Ill admit, compared to the 05, mine lacks power but handles and looks some much more aggressive.
They don't have those yet, bro.

·
Banned
3,295 Posts

Ah sorry. I actually stole that 4th gen term from someone. They said 99-02, 03-05, 06-08, 09-11 blah

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,760 Posts

huh?

why do you have so many things i freaking want?!?!?! agg, whats the diffrence between these and the type 4? will these work on a 07 S?
Yes they'll work. minimal weight difference. Different material.

·
My ZX6R ate my R6!
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
whats the diffrence between these and the type 4?
Basically in a nut shell. For everyday riding you will not notice a difference between the type 1 and 4 lines. They are both going to help with brake fade. Just the type 4's are a lot more expensive :fact

1 - 20 of 36 Posts