Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2005 Yamaha R6. It is the Raven Edition and the bike is pristine. The bike only has 5900 miles on it and looks like new. The bike has integrated rear turn signals with a fender eliminator kit. It also has a Yoshimura slip on, smoked tint windscreen, and flush mount red front turn signals. If someone wants the bike stock, I have the stock parts and will change it back to stock and will sell it for cheaper!

The tires are almost brand new Michelin Pilot Powers and the oil and spark plugs have been changed a couple hundred miles ago. The bike is an amazing bike, but can't afford to keep it so need to sell it! If I get what I'm asking for it, I will throw in a HJC helmet(size large) and Joe Rocket Gloves(size large) in as well. I'm asking $6500 for it. I can send pictures to your email so please PM me or post your email and I'll send pics asap! Thank you

Please call Rob at 224 436 2166. Thanks

·
The need....for speed!!
81 Posts
Which Yosh pipe does it have and would you be wanting to sell it seperately? Sounds like a sweet bike, wish I could see pics! Free up either way if you're not interested!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
It has the Yoshimura RS3 slip on. It sounds real nice! Sucks to sell the bike, I love it, but need to sell it...

And the flush mount red turn signals are on the bike and will upload pics in a few.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sale is pending, but if you're interested let me know in case buyer backs out or whatever reason.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts