-Machined from 6061 aluminum
-Good for drag racing or lower center of gravity
-Also makes for a lower seat height

Asking $65

PM for details!

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
You might want to lower your price. 58cycles.com has those same links for $59.95. I would prolly pick them up for like $40. 58cycle.com also has BadBay Racing links that are exactly the same for $49.95.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You might want to lower your price. 58cycles.com has those same links for $59.95. I would prolly pick them up for like $40. 58cycle.com also has BadBay Racing links that are exactly the same for $49.95.
True! But keep in mind, when ordering from 58cycle you still have to add shipping ($13.00 +)

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
your post mentions nothing about shipping. therefore i assumed it was $65 + S&H. Either way, you can buy the BadBoys Racing lowering links which are exact spec of the Vortex and with shipping still be cheaper.

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
I will give you $50 shipped for those. PM me if your interested in getting rid of them for that amount.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your post mentions nothing about shipping. therefore i assumed it was $65 + S&H. Either way, you can buy the BadBoys Racing lowering links which are exact spec of the Vortex and with shipping still be cheaper.
I will give you $50 shipped for those. PM me if your interested in getting rid of them for that amount.
Badboys Racing - $49.99 + $13.00 Shipping = $62.99
Vortex Racing - $59.99 + $13.00 Shipping = $72.99
My Price - $65.00

I personally have never heard of "BadBoys Racing" before, but if you're trying to "wheel n' deal" over $2.00 for a brand that probably doesn't have the same reputation as Vortex Racing, then I guess you're better off saving that $2.00 of yours and buy their products.

Just my $0.02....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts