Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am wanting to change colors on my R6 so Im selling my entire set of fairings.

Includes the tank, uppers, lowers, tail, front fairing, etc.. etc.. basically everything. All plastics are OEM and in EXCELLENT condition. No broken tabs. I am really wanting to sell this as a complete set. I will consider trading with some cash. I have paypal, more pics coming soon.

$1200 shipped obo

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Post Here, to what I'm referencing, well at least one of the many posts dealing with Mr.Crash.

Not really my place, but did Mr.Crash ever solve the other issues on here, several people paid for parts, and never received them, to make things seem even fishier, he listed the same things, using the same pictures a month or two apart.

If you are looking at this you better be really careful. No money orders, or gift payments with paypal, make sure you are cover yourself. Search his previous posts, you'll see what I mean.

I just don't want to see anyone lose any money.... Mr.Crash if you've since made these issues right, you need to post up and explain what happened.

Another Thread with some stuff that is less than kosher...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Post Here, to what I'm referencing, well at least one of the many posts dealing with Mr.Crash.

Not really my place, but did Mr.Crash ever solve the other issues on here, several people paid for parts, and never received them, to make things seem even fishier, he listed the same things, using the same pictures a month or two apart.

If you are looking at this you better be really careful. No money orders, or gift payments with paypal, make sure you are cover yourself. Search his previous posts, you'll see what I mean.

I just don't want to see anyone lose any money.... Mr.Crash if you've since made these issues right, you need to post up and explain what happened.

Another Thread with some stuff that is less than kosher...
issues were resolved.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
I'll buy both lowers if you end up parting out.

·
Shake and Bake!
13 Posts
Good looking out Ohio YJ! I vote mvp of the forum.

Side note- Mr. Crash if your parting out i call dibs on the side tank fairings! lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good looking out Ohio YJ! I vote mvp of the forum.

Side note- Mr. Crash if your parting out i call dibs on the side tank fairings! lol
actually, they are broken (i had to glue the mounting tabs back on) and one flew away one day when i was going 70mph

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey guys ive decided to part out the entire bike, please see my new thread. MODS, please close this one. thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts