Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following parts left from my part-out, work has let up and i've gotten a chance to sell this stuff:

Possiably Raven plastics! Have a buyer, but he's flaked on me(i think) i'm giving him a few more days then im going to re-sell them...
Complete plastic set. Bought the plastics off ebay, bike was laid down in a parking lot. Scratches on the lower right(repaintable). The rest are in pretty good shape minuse some light scratches from normal use. Will get pics when im for sure he's gonna flake.

Front/Rear Seats, no tears: $150
Lock set, ignition(with upper tripple), gas cap, and seat lock(1-key):$125
Lower Tripple clamp assembly with Bearings:$50
Full set of pegs(front/rear):$100
Bolt Set, complete for most part:$50
Subframe:$100
Stock Clear tailight:$40

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do u sell them separately or as a set? I need left mid fairing for my R6( grey) buy I cant wait couple days, I need it the latest tomorrow

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I sent you $ for the Lock Set since April 24. Is been 2 weeks still haven't seen the parts yet. Have you ship it yet ? If by any chance you did, can I get the tracking number ?? Thank you

·
Fuller
225 Posts
do you have a raven tank? i dont care if its scruffed up...as long as there are no dents

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey man I despertly need a sub frame for my 06 r6 Im locaked in st.louis mo Im not shure how this all works,never bought online before lol, Ill pay 4 shipping please contact me soon as u can [email protected] hotmail. com I have the money if it is in good condtion thanks, Quinton. I am also looking for a upper faring stay bracket

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have the following parts left from my part-out, work has let up and i've gotten a chance to sell this stuff:

Possiably Raven plastics! Have a buyer, but he's flaked on me(i think) i'm giving him a few more days then im going to re-sell them...
Complete plastic set. Bought the plastics off ebay, bike was laid down in a parking lot. Scratches on the lower right(repaintable). The rest are in pretty good shape minuse some light scratches from normal use. Will get pics when im for sure he's gonna flake.

Front/Rear Seats, no tears: $150
Lock set, ignition(with upper tripple), gas cap, and seat lock(1-key):$125
Lower Tripple clamp assembly with Bearings:$50
Full set of pegs(front/rear):$100
Bolt Set, complete for most part:$50
Subframe:$100
Stock Clear tailight:$40
Do you still have the passenger pegs? how much?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts