Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about a month ago my fiance suprised me with an 08 r1 as an early wedding gift. we were going to keep both bikes, but then decided it would be best to sell one of them, due to the wedding and buing a house and all the growing up crap, so here it is...
i have for sale my 06 yamaha r6 raven edition w/ extras. bike is in awsome shape never been down never wheelied or stunted, always kept indoors at night well cared for, there are +- 4200 miles on it. tires have about 60-70% tread left, new brake pads installed end of last year, just changed the coolant and oil 3 weeks ago.
the extras that will be coming with the bike are fender eliminator, integrated tail light, led accent lighting, custom yamaha aux light, stock black exhaust, led blinkers, yamaha gel grips, racing decals, cd-rom manual and i also have a pair of adjustable lowering links, with 3 different height settings i will also throw in a bike cover. note not all item in pic are included
i have an extra pair of blacked out mid fairings so if you dont like the look with the decals i can turn it back to stealth mode, i have put in pics of how it looks both ways, but currently it has the decals on it.
i do have a loan on the bike i owe +-7500 but am willing to let it go for 7200cash, my loan is through a family members credit union so i can have the title in hand at time of transactrion, im located just outside the springfield area of mass (southwest), im willing to deliver the bike, but i will have to charge for gas, so just note the farthur you are the more it will cost in gas money. shes a great bike and alot of fun just dont need 2 bikes right now. let me know if your interested and want to come look.

Attachments

·
12,482 Posts
I'll take the bike on the left in the last pic. :D

PS. we need to meet up and coordinate some rides... I took a 200+ mile ride with a friend yesterday... awesome. a little larger group would be nice.... make a whole day of it.

bump.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i have a few people to ride with from holyoke,west side, and chicopee. good luck with the sale man. if ya wanna go riding this commin weekend pm me.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might take you up on that, ive done a pretty sick run through 57 through granville tolland, then 8 through otis, then 23-20 in westfield, its a good hour ride, parts of 57 are beat up, but 8 and 23 are fun ,its all corners up and down the mountains.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i might take you up on that, ive done a pretty sick run through 57 through granville tolland, then 8 through otis, then 23-20 in westfield, its a good hour ride, parts of 57 are beat up, but 8 and 23 are fun ,its all corners up and down the mountains.

i havent been on that route this yr.used to be pretty good but the last couple yrs the pavement has gone to shit. its gettin harder to find decent roads around here now :thumbdown

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Nice bike. GL on the sale.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pm sent back

·
Banned
292 Posts