Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ridn' Drty
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a very clean 2006 Yamaha R6. Bike is the raven edition and has been well maintained and always garage kept. Bike comes with a Yoshimura carbon fiber slip on, m4 midpipe, bazzaz Z-Fi, rear fender eliminator, front flush mount signals, frame sliders, rear seat cowl (rear seat/pegs included) and smoked double bubble windscreen. Bike has been fully tuned via a wideband to ensure consistent air/fuel ratios across the board. Tires have great life left bike needs nothing and is ready to ride.

Also included is the BMC Filter that is installed and brand new front tire. To sweeten the deal I will also leave on the 520 conversion on with -1/+2. (SpeedoDRD included)

Clean and clear title in hand. Bike has never been tracked, stunted or laid down.

Any questions please feel free to ask. No trades please. Helmet NOT included.

SOLD

Located in Ft Worth Area

·
Ridn' Drty
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reasonable offers are welcomed... it was nearly 85 degrees yesterday and I had to do everything I could to not take this out.

Also included is the BMC Filter that is installed and brand new front tire. To sweeten the deal I will also leave on the 520 conversion on with -1/+2. (SpeedoDRD included)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts