Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2007 R6 $3700 OBO Socal

I have a 2007 Grey R6. Bike has 13,800 miles and has been down once while doing my first track day (slow speed lowside.) Unfortunately my buddy who was behind me ran over my ankle which is keeping me from riding. The bike sustained light damage to fairings, however the pegs and sliders really took the brunt of the damage. I DO NOT have the title for this bike nor is it attainable, the bike is not stolen (welome to run VIN). It would make a fantastic track bike for anyone interested... it has the following mods:

- Dunlop Sportmax-GPA tires front and rear 190 rear.
- Leo Vince evo II exhaust system (Full Titanium).
- Dyno Jet Power Commander 3
- Clear Alternatives Integrated Turn Signal
- Black Vortex rearsets (need new pegs)
- Extra set of Black Sato rear sets.
- GPR V4 steering damper
- Rear stand included!

(stock rearsets and passenger pegs included)

I need to get rid of this to help pay some bills... I am located in Redondo Beach and would be happy to show the bike. I am asking $3700 OBO, I am flexible and would like this bike gone. Thanks.

You can also reach via phone or text @ 310-890-7778 Adam

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the interest guys.... No definitely not stolen.... I can show you the bike is registered under my name and I am the only owner of the bike (purchased it new in 2007). Due to certain circumstances I was unable to pay on the bike so it was charged off against my credit (in 7 years it clears off). I was told by the finance company that I can keep the bike but i will never have title to it. I can transfer liability of the bike, however the new owner will never receive a title. This is why the bike should be a track only bike... as stated in my ad you are welcome to come look at the bike and run the VIN through the police department. Please let me know if I an answer any other questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Thanks for the interest guys.... No definitely not stolen.... I can show you the bike is registered under my name and I am the only owner of the bike (purchased it new in 2007). Due to certain circumstances I was unable to pay on the bike so it was charged off against my credit (in 7 years it clears off). I was told by the finance company that I can keep the bike but i will never have title to it. I can transfer liability of the bike, however the new owner will never receive a title. This is why the bike should be a track only bike... as stated in my ad you are welcome to come look at the bike and run the VIN through the police department. Please let me know if I an answer any other questions. Thanks!
The only reason that we ask is because we are interested. I hope that you're not offended in any way what-so-ever. The title to me is rather important, track or not since it's a motor vehicle.

Was it that you declared bankruptcy or went delinquent hence the transfer of liability? Technically, the finance company still owns the bike right? Are we able to obtain legal ownership through them?

You can PM me if you these answers are too personal. thanks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am not offended in any way and i appreciate your concern. You have every right to ask all these questions if thinking of spending your hard earned money. I got ill and went delinquent on my payments and the bike was charged off against my credit. I can call the finance company tomorrow and find out what it would cost to transfer ownership and/or how a title can be obtained. Please stand by for updates. Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.