Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
I do it for the Chicks.
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2007 R6-S White 15k miles $4500 St Louis MO.

I am the original owner of this bike. Its first year on the road, I used it as a gas saver and racked up the miles going an hour one way to work. The 2nd year, it was basically a weekend toy. This last year, I havent ridden it much, picked up a 07 R1, and basically stored it after that. Currently has 15,227 miles. It still gets ridden every couple weeks, so mileage will go up slightly as time goes on. I doubt ill get any bites this time of year, but I figure it doesnt hurt to have it out there if somebody is looking. I dont "need" to sell this, so dont bother lowballing me. I wont be surprised at all, if I still have this bike come spring time until people are looking to ride again. Either way, onto the bike:

I bought brand new in April 08. Current mods, Power Commander with dyno tune by WFO, K&N air filter, Yosh Carbon fiber Slip on, Smog Block offs, Slide stops, 520 Conversion with EK ZZZ chain, with -1/+2 sprockets, Speedo Healer, Black Puig DB, 4300 Low beam HID kit, Frame Sliders, Spools, CF tank guard, Vortex exhaust bracket, front flush mounts, shaved seat, yana shinki rear seat delete(not shown), Powder Coated the Levers and rear sets black, and it has soft hand grips. 15k miles.

It was painted Glare White a couple months after I bought it. I dropped it while at a walking pace and scratched up 1 mid-fairing, and since I wasnt a huge fan of the cherry red, I decided to just repaint the whole bike.

The graphics are just a decal that can easily be removed if you prefer a solid white bike. Same goes for the red rim tape.

This pic is before the rear seat delete, and before the black levers and rearsets.

Asking $4500

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts