Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I have a set of race plastics off my R6 that I wrecked a 2 years back. I was hoping to get back on the bike but it will have to wait. The plastics are in good conditions considering the bike cartwheeled. The bike was totaled but the tail took the brunt of the damage. The bike was painted by Chad Jensen in San Diego. He painted two of my bikes and they were great quality. The plastics cost over 500 and the paint job cost just as much. The plastics include everything but the tail section.

Price: $400 + shipping outside of southern california.

When it was in one piece:

·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So I just checked my plastics i don't see this "label glassed inside" where should i see it in the upper and lower plastic? It is entirely possible Indysuperbikes mistakenly sent me the wrong plastics but they are pretty reputable dealer. I don't want to mis-represent what I am selling so I have an email out to Armour bodies for clarification... do you know if they have this label was across all years they manufactured? I checked my receipt and I actually got them back in 2010 so its the 2010 year.

Also what makes you think they are hotbodies? i compared photos and they look more like Armour bodies than hotbodies especially the tail and the front vents. The hot bodies raceplastics have a faux front vent near the headers the Armour Bodies is a real vent which is what I have.

Armour bodies have a label glassed inside on every part. Double check.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts