Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
My R1 is Faster
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 2011 Season Raven R6 Race Bike, Supersport Spec

It is worth every penny, the engine has been dyno'd to optimum performance and the 16 miles I have on it, certainly shows as it pulls hard.
I did consider putting it back to stock and sell the suspension (over $3500) seperatly as well as the other parts like 2 sets of rims ($1000) Bazzaz full system ($1200) etc
Had the bike ever been down etc I would agree,, this is not the bike I won my championships on,, this was a new purchase last year and made to race in Nov copllected in Jan,, I have receipts showing the work done etc so I honestly do consider it a bargain especially if your getting in to raceing and looking at the riding class at Tally 4 weeks ago,, there were 29 new riders :)
Be well :)

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts

Jesus...

·
My R1 is Faster
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanks for the kind comments,, yes it is a hell of a quick bike, and I am so pleased to see someone can appreciate the effort needed to get it this way, Being 50 I need to retire really :) and hope the bike can go to some one who has the desire to win as this bike will take you there.
Later...

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
wow, nice. I hope to have a full leo ti some day. GLWS!

·
My R1 is Faster
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow, nice. I hope to have a full leo ti some day. GLWS!
Thanks
Yes it is a sweet bike,, Having the full race engine and matching pipe it sounds very different to the stock bike :)
But it should
Have a great weekend there

·
My R1 is Faster
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bike Sold to a very lucky young man, I hope he goes on to enjoy the bike and win.

·
My R1 is Faster
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes it was,, the buyer is very lucky,, ah well...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts