Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the stock bodywork off my 08 R6. It was brand new in 08. The only miles it saw was on the way home from the shop, about 10 miles. Bodywork came off to race prep the bike. It has been in a box ever since. I have everything, including inner plastics, except the front fender, windscreen and the plastic piece on the tank. Its all black and flat black. Its all pretty much perfect with the exception of the left fairing, lower portion, it looks like it has some scuffs from being moved around in the box. The scratches are not deep and can probably be polished out. I am asking $800.00 for the complete set. Shipping will be sorted out if I have any takers. I am located in Kansas City MO if that helps if youre interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 2008 Yamaha R6 Bodywork

LOL, sorry, the Pomeranian is not part of the deal. But the lights, turn signals and rear fender with light and turn signal are.

·
08 R6 raven
8 Posts
can you pm me a price shipped to 03809 for the right lower fairing without the midfairing if possible. thanks.

·
<3 My Yami.
447 Posts
If your willing to part out I have payment ready for the left mid fairing (the flat black piece on the lower). Pm me and price and your paypal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts