Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Suk it, Lee
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have some Alpinestars GP Plus full gauntlet gloves for sale, in white, size medium.

AWESOME gloves, really like them, and may buy another pair.... One problem.. They are too small. :laugh

I need a large, just can't handle this tight of a fit any more.

Really are in excellent shape. No bullshit. Used them for 3 track days, that's all. So, they are already broken in for you, and look near brand new.

Might actually be interested in some sort of a trade, if you just so happen to have a large of some glove, and need a medium.

But, because SBTG has them on sale for $137 (reg. 190), I'd like to get $90 + whatever shipping is. Probably like 10 bucks or something. Taking a stupid loss, but, hey.. Pretty firm on the price as well..

Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Since you have been posting on this forum and haven't replied to my PM and emails. I'd like to politely ask can you tell me when I will be getting these?

·
pin it to win it
8,081 Posts
Since you have been posting on this forum and haven't replied to my PM and emails. I'd like to politely ask can you tell me when I will be getting these?
He's a legit guy, I wouldn't worry to much. Some times customs can hold things up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks guys.

I'm not worried, he's been exceptional prior to the sale. He mentioned he shipped the item from within Canada last Wednesday so it should be here by now. Just need a tracking number or something. Anyways its not a huge deal.

·
Suk it, Lee
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, appreciate it!!

I've been very busy during normal human operating times. Pop in from time to time. And I didn't get a PM from you, except a PM that was what I said to you, with no message. :confused:

And, I didn't charge you for shipping, which I had to pay 2 times by the way, so I must politely ask for your patience.

Not getting my e mails?

No tracking number, were shipped with Canada post, didn't give me a tracking number though. Except one problem.

They didn't charge me for the right dimensions, so they sent them back to me on Monday, AND charged me again.

Should be back to you real soon man! Real sorry, not a lot I can do there. But, hasn't even been long? So, I wouldn't be concerned.

But, I will send you like 15 bucks back or something for having to wait. I'd be upset too.

Doing all I can!

·
Suk it, Lee
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill look for the receipts ASAP and post em here if you like, so you know they went out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks guys, appreciate it!!

I've been very busy during normal human operating times. Pop in from time to time. And I didn't get a PM from you, except a PM that was what I said to you, with no message. :confused:

And, I didn't charge you for shipping, which I had to pay 2 times by the way, so I must politely ask for your patience.

Not getting my e mails?

No tracking number, were shipped with Canada post, didn't give me a tracking number though. Except one problem.

They didn't charge me for the right dimensions, so they sent them back to me on Monday, AND charged me again.

Should be back to you real soon man! Real sorry, not a lot I can do there. But, hasn't even been long? So, I wouldn't be concerned.

But, I will send you like 15 bucks back or something for having to wait. I'd be upset too.

Doing all I can!
Hey Ryan,

I hope I didn't offend you by posting stuff publicly. I didn't get any reply back and figured you weren't getting your emails to the phone again. My sent box shows 2 PM sent so I guess the site has issues as well. Go figure eh?

Also the mishap with canada post sucks and they should be the one paying for it. I was eager to get out and ride since I'm a new rider. Apologies for my impatience :S

Anyways thanks for replying.

·
Suk it, Lee
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hey Ryan,

I hope I didn't offend you by posting stuff publicly. I didn't get any reply back and figured you weren't getting your emails to the phone again. My sent box shows 2 PM sent so I guess the site has issues as well. Go figure eh?

Also the mishap with canada post sucks and they should be the one paying for it. I was eager to get out and ride since I'm a new rider. Apologies for my impatience :S

Anyways thanks for replying.
Hey, not at all, I'd feel the same way. Pay for something, and it's not there. Been there.

Just nothing I can do. :( got a call from my mom a few days ago, (the address I shipped from, parents place), and said there is a package there.

Was pretty chapped, but, again, what do ya do!

Like I said though, I'll shoot you some cash back, bud. I'd react the same way.

Need not worry! They will be there soon!!

Good to hear a new rider is gearing up, too. :fact

For real, 1 PM from ya, and its just mine returned. :laugh either way, sorry for the inconvenience, doing all I can!

Edit: actually looked again, and there's another pm from you from last night, if that's what you're talking about, but didn't see it until I checked this today anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts