Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Trackday junky
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Alpinestars Twin leather pants. US size 38. Worn 2 or 3 times. Perfect condition. $129 shipped.

Sizing: I'm a 36" waist. These fit me perfectly (i.e., they run small, you need to go up one size). Inseam is 34.5".

- black leather
- Soft armor in knees
- Jeans style, with five pockets
- 1.2-1.4mm full-grain premium leather construction
- No boot/leg zippers.
- Mesh inner lining
- Metal zipper and metal logo with matte finish

Comments from New Enough:
The Twin leather pants are a simple jean-style design that will work well for street use. The high quality leather offers style along with good abrasion protection. Meant to be worn as pants, not overpants. Very comfortable. The pants include removable foam padding in the knees. The stretchable fabric at the crotch helps with comfort and a wide range of motion, and makes getting on and off the bike easier. All around I was impressed with the style, good looks, construction and comfort of these street pants.

If you’re interested, please do not message me thru the Forum, since I don’t have a lot of time to spend on the web. Just email me privately at [email protected], or call me at 413-537-7526.

Thanks so much,

Leo

PS. If you email me or leave a message on my voice mail, don’t forget to leave your name!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts