Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of Pro Teck Bar End Sliders, Black and made of Derlin Plastic so they hold up well. I bougth these 2 weeks ago, and while installing these along with new Renthal grips, I found my Clip on to be cracked. So I ordered new clip ons instead of messing with stock ones again, and the new ones dont take bar ends.

$21 Shipped FIRM These are $26 new before tax/shipping

I will also have a Good set of Clip ons up for grabs after Friday. I will get pictures when they come off my bike, and Those will be 35 Shipped PER SIDE or 65 for the set (If you ask why I have a good set on my bike now after finding a cracked one? Well I had an extra and really wanted to go on one last ride last week, so I switched out the broken one with this. And I dont want to keep going with stock clip ons since I have been doing mostly track duty.) (And I am Gay)(I wonder if anyone is going to keep reading all of this crap?)( Are you still reading this?)(Ok this is the last one)(Ok THIS is the last one)

:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts

·
Stanly the Manly
935 Posts
I have a set of Pro Teck Bar End Sliders, Black and made of Derlin Plastic so they hold up well. I bougth these 2 weeks ago, and while installing these along with new Renthal grips, I found my Clip on to be cracked. So I ordered new clip ons instead of messing with stock ones again, and the new ones dont take bar ends.

$24 Shipped FIRM These are $26 new before tax/shipping

I will also have a Good set of Clip ons up for grabs after Friday. I will get pictures when they come off my bike, and Those will be 35 Shipped PER SIDE or 60 for the set (If you ask why I have a good set on my bike now after finding a cracked one? Well I had an extra and really wanted to go on one last ride last week, so I switched out the broken one with this. And I dont want to keep going with stock clip ons since I have been doing mostly track duty.) (And I am Gay)(I wonder if anyone is going to keep reading all of this crap?)( Are you still reading this?)(Ok this is the last one)(Ok THIS is the last one)

Im the first one to notice this? seriously?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts