Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Bazzaz AFM. Bought it new. Works great, in perfect condition. Works for Any bike running a Bazzaz ZFI. Retail is $250.

Paypal Gift: SOLD

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sent you an email bro. :cheers:
:humpJee you guys take a price someone posts on an internet forum seriously
I appreciate your interest in my thread but take the negativity somewhere else if you don't like my asking price
I just want to inform everyone that these funds will probably go toward some sort of white supremacy group/cause; order with caution.

Unless your into that sort of thing....:usa White pride!!!
Or male prostitutes.
'Merica. And :321 you

·
Registered
449 Posts
sorry for the hostilities op just wondering if you were willing to negotiate thats all if your price is firm i respect that
Replying to a thread, like you did, is not the way to go about negotiating. If you feel that it is worth less, and are willing to offer something other than the posted amount, the respectable thing to do would be to PM him. It never hurts to ask, but the way you do it has different impacts.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
sorry for the hostilities op just wondering if you were willing to negotiate thats all if your price is firm i respect that
No problem. If people want throw an offer at me feel free to PM me but I won't even consider low balls

Replying to a thread, like you did, is not the way to go about negotiating. If you feel that it is worth less, and are willing to offer something other than the posted amount, the respectable thing to do would be to PM him. It never hurts to ask, but the way you do it has different impacts.
:fact: :cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts