Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vrooom on a Yamaha
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won this jacket from the November contests on this forum. I have just found out that I am going to lose my job and I am selling off everything i own that is not a necessity.

This jacket brand spanking new. I have never used it other than trying it on in my house and admiring myself in the mirror. It went straight from the box to the closet. It is Black on Black. Size is Medium. Jacket is Brand New / Never been worn (still has plastic over all logos). Retail value is $499.99. Would like to get $400 shipped to your door via FedEx, but will entertain your offers. This is a serious Street jacket made for the Track. These guys make Moto GP racing suits and this jacket is a direct result.

Here are some pictures I took.

Make me an offer. Thanks for looking.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,904 Posts
Damn man, that sucks...how come you never got a chance to ride in it?

Well, I wish you the best of luck bro, it's my size and all, but no way in hell I can afford that right now!

GL! :)

btw, I won a pair of Komodo gloves from the contests myself. I've worn 'em quite a few times, but a buddy of mine just bought an '07 R6S so I told him I'd sell 'em to him for $40...not bad for a $99 pair of gloves that's still fairly new!

·
Vrooom on a Yamaha
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn man, that sucks...how come you never got a chance to ride in it?

Well, I wish you the best of luck bro, it's my size and all, but no way in hell I can afford that right now!

GL! :)

btw, I won a pair of Komodo gloves from the contests myself. I've worn 'em quite a few times, but a buddy of mine just bought an '07 R6S so I told him I'd sell 'em to him for $40...not bad for a $99 pair of gloves that's still fairly new!
I actually just received it a few weeks ago. It was on back order for months. At first I thought it wasn't going to come but the guys at McCoy's assured me that I would get it. Eventually I did. The other dude that won the contest also waited just as long. Anyways, I have a cheap leather jacket that fits me fine, and I can live with it.

Here's the details on the jacket

http://www.komodogear.com/product.php?productid=83&cat=1&page=1

size chart

http://www.komodogear.com/page_001.html

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Man I just bought a hein gericke, otherwise I'd be hitting you up for that. Oh well. Great jacket, sucks you have to get rid of it.

·
Vrooom on a Yamaha
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump.

·
Vrooom on a Yamaha
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still available if anyone is interested.

·
Vrooom on a Yamaha
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yay I found a job. This is no longer for sale and I get to start using it. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts