Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the OEM Dunlop tires. They are BRAND NEW! I towed my R6 home from the dealership and removed the wheels to replace the OEM Dunlops with Power Race. Front and Rear for $250 including shipping in United States. Will post pictures tomorrow.

Sorry, but I increased the price because I didn't realize how much these tires are worth. Just want to be fair. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What are the size of the tires? I have an 03 r6. Will these fit on mine. Please send me pics. And I can send u pymnt through pay pal. My zip code is 29642 so you can give me estimate on shipping.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What are the size of the tires? I have an 03 r6. Will these fit on mine. Please send me pics. And I can send u pymnt through pay pal. My zip code is 29642 so you can give me estimate on shipping.
The sizes are Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier 120/70/17 for the front and 180/55/17 for the rear. I have uploaded pictures of the tires. I checked UPS.com and it will be approx. $30 to ship the tires to 29642. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks.

·
mailbox killin' werewolf
3,856 Posts
I saw a set of pilot powers online for $289 with free shipping. 12/70/17 and 180/55/17

1 - 13 of 13 Posts