Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Trackday junky
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are fantastic protective gloves. Fit true to size. Perfect new condition.

See webBikeWorld review at: http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-gloves/british-motorcycle-gear/rapido/

The Rapido Motorcycle Gloves were designed for protection and ventilation. The scoops on the knuckles and the perforated leather on the Gauntlets provide ample air flow through these comfy leather motorcycle gloves. The Protective elements of these motorcycle gloves leave the rider feeling ready for anything. With all of these features the Rapido Motorcycle Gloves are still soft and incredibly comfortable to wear right out of the box. When the weather gets warm remember your still need to be protected and be comfortable. The Rapido Motorcycle Glove another great motorcycle accessory from British Motorcycle Gear.

Features:
- Grade A semi aniline leather motorcycle glove
- Carbon leather moulded knuckle
- Ventilation/cooling
- Side palm reinforcement
- Silicone grip on thumb and forefinger
- Keprotec reinforcement
- Double cuff adjuster and wrist adjuster

If you’re interested, please do not message me thru the Forum, since I don’t have a lot of time to spend on the web. Just email me privately at [email protected], or call me at 413-537-7526.

Thanks so much,

Leo

PS. If you email me or leave a message on my voice mail, don’t forget to leave your name!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts