Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
you can get a Motodynamic integreated taillight for $64 or cheaper man.
Check their site

·
Nut 'N Bitch
1,734 Posts
you can get a Motodynamic integreated taillight for $64 or cheaper man.
Check their site
Yes, but you can get a customLED one for $150

If someone was trying to sell Ohlin forks would you tell them to lower their price to match the oem ones as well?

·
I love kevap!
5,486 Posts
You must post pictures. Marketplace rules.

Devil1
Marketplace Moderator

·
Registered
16 Posts
damn bro, i wish my boy and i would have saw this about a week ago, we both just purchased one. he bought one for his 07 and i have one for my 08. i was thinking smoke too for my black 08, but i decided the clear will look better. this is alot nicer then the other smoked one i bought for my previous 07. Anyone who is interested in not cutting wires, and just using the plug and play, this is the way to go. Not to mention the strobe feature it has if you ground the gray wire. Just my two center.

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
bump for a good deal, this tail light is way brighter than stock and any of the other brand tail lights.

i love the strobe feature when you brake, makes you nice and visible.

I paid $185+ originally for mine with a flasher relay so this is a great deal.

·
PSN: xXNude-KillerXx
203 Posts
Wish you would have been selling this around Christmas time! Oh well GL with the sale. Bump for a great product.

·
ready for spring
113 Posts
i got integrated tail light really nice for like 60 bucks then installation cause the 1st one i bought was broken...dont get from d2moto. they really cheap n products suck!!!!

if ur looking for led's to put elsewhere on ur bike i spent like 100 bucks max for a 7 color changing one came with 2 3'' 2 6'' and 3 singles i wanna say with 2 remotes but 1 remote got fried n they also change speeds its really gnarly.

got in trouble down here in florida for having it on blue and my bro's on red n blinkin in the parking lot but i think the cop was just being a dick. said me n my bro were trying to impersonate a police officer said it was a felony n coulda took us to jail for that crap

1 - 17 of 17 Posts