Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Read Only
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell or trade my GSG-5. Replica of a H&K MP5, and this is the original not the GSG-522 model which they started to manufacture after the lawsuit they lost.
I laid my 08 down and now need to money quickly to buy fairings and the headlight assembly.

I bought this gun new roughly 6 months ago, and have ran about 1,500 rounds through it, if that. I haven't shot it in about 2 months, and all it does it sit around and look pretty.
I put a UMP style stock on it, and that's it. Rest is like it was when I bought it. Really fun gun to plink with and what not.
Replaced all the screws with H&K Push Pins, which are awesome.
Caliber: .22LR

LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA WITH STOCK!

The barrel shroud (fake suppressor) is the legal one. I did not have to send it back to ATI for replacement. I have all the paper work that came with it, and the box.

Really want to sell for $450 OBO or trade for some 08 fairings BLUE or headligh assembly + cash

Comes with one mag and the original stock.

She's in great condition, and have never had a problem with it.

I'll have more pics later, I'm in class right now.

On the far left is the GSG-5

·
Ballin'
1,036 Posts
Ugh, I have a black set of fairings... but even if you were interested my g/f would kill me. Good luck with sale.

·
Ballin'
1,036 Posts
OMFG if only you were local! I am more interested in the M4 though. Is it illegal to ship these to Cali?
He won't trade you that. Haha. CA has some strict and retarded laws about things. Rimfire is ok in CA. But you have to keep it longer than 30" I believe. So you can't have the collapsible stock. Another thing is the magazine would have to be sent as a "parts kit". You will have to make sure it's a permanent 10rd magazine when you have it in your possession. If it's more, then that's illegal. But if he sends it taken apart, he is following all state laws. It's what you choose to do with it after... $300 is a steal! I'd buy it, but I ended up with "something" else.

·
Lone wolf rider
880 Posts
Thanks for the info sir :bow

He won't trade you that. Haha. CA has some strict and retarded laws about things. Rimfire is ok in CA. But you have to keep it longer than 30" I believe. So you can't have the collapsible stock. Another thing is the magazine would have to be sent as a "parts kit". You will have to make sure it's a permanent 10rd magazine when you have it in your possession. If it's more, then that's illegal. But if he sends it taken apart, he is following all state laws. It's what you choose to do with it after... $300 is a steal! I'd buy it, but I ended up with "something" else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts