Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
RU R6
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excellent condition - $250 shipped (within US only)
Size - Small (40-42)
Color - Blue

I bought this jacket and it's been sitting in the closet because I have a medium one also that fits me better. I'm a size 42-44 and so this is a bit snug with all the armor in it. It's snug on me which is what I wanted for aggressive riding but I'm enjoy the medium size comfort better.

I only wore it about 3 times on commutes and doesn't even have a bug stain on it. The white is still brillant and also still has the new leather smell. The plastic cover over the patches are still on.

• The classic Motorhead jacket with great new styling
  • Exclusive Icon "straight-cut" fit with broad shoulders, generous body, and ample sleeve length for comfort in any riding position
  • Premium quality 1.2-1.4 mil drum-dyed cowhide leather with a fully insulated, removable liner
  • Full, internal CE-approved armor and six adjustable vents complete the package
  • No restrictions collarless neck
  • Chest pocket/vents let you store valuables and/or cool down
  • Zippered shoulder intakes offer ultimate climate control in a critical area
  • CE-approved shoulder, back and elbow armor can be quickly removed for the maximum amount of protection without sacrificing comfort
  • Cropped waist/drop tail pattern keeps jacket from riding up while on your bike
  • Waist expansion vents allow you to fine-tune this jacket for your body size

1 - 1 of 1 Posts