Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my Jardine GP1 slip-on. This will fit the '06-'08 R6. Mint condition. Used for maybe 300 miles. $110 obo.

Attachments

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No thanks. I have a Termi GP :D I really have no use for this slash cut because I just bought a MJSPerformance header as well. That's why I'm selling it.

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude you can get a GP-1 for 104.95 on Motorcyle-superstore.com

And you can get a "get the hell off my thread" for comments like that!! :D Apparently you haven't the slightest idea what OBO means....

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Very interested. More info please.
Hey man,

Sorry I took so long to respond. Just got back from the middle east. As I mentioned in the first post, it's in mint condition. No scratches or scrapes. The one thing I noticed after I got back is that it's got some discoloration. All hardware included. I'm only getting rid of it because I no longer need it. I bought a Termi slip-on and an MJSPerformance header so this slashcut has to go. Let me know if you want it. $95 shipped. I'll also take a trade for an oem slip-on(mint condition) or an aftermarket slip-on in good condition. I need a slip-on for the track.

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pending trade

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hey man If that trade doesn't go through I can trade you My Stock muffler for it plus some cash because I do have a small scrape on the end of it..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts