Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Trackday junky
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See the page at motoport's website for full description: http://www.motoport.com/index.php?option=com_redshop&view=product&pid=47&cid=29&Itemid=15.

Fits true to size. Waist is 35½ - 36. Original cost $550, with added zip velcro cuffs, 10" silver reflective on calf, rear reflective stripe, and hip padding. Note that my pants were custom made with no belt loops.

FEATURES:

These pants are constructed to look like jeans, with all outside pockets same as Levis pockets, but made out of kevlar mesh, a much beefier material that breathes better than jeans in hot weather.

1. While denim pants are made with a solid front and back panel. Motoports use a solid Stretch Kevlar back panel and a solid Air Mesh Kevlar front panel. Stretch Kevlar is five times stronger than leather! Mesh Kevlar front panel is 10 times stronger than leather!

2. All critical seams are Safety Lock Stitched. Over 2000 lbs. seam strength is the highest in the world.

3. Top quality YKK zippered fly with Velcro adjustable waist.

4. The World's Top Rated lightweight, perforated Tri-Armor covers knee/shin and full wrap around thighs, providing the best impact protection available. All Tri-Armor is in Velcro secured pockets and can be removed. Motoport's Tri-Armor covers more of the body than any other motorcycle apparel available. This provides the world's best coverage for overall impact protection. Tri-Armor molds to the body in 30 minutes or less. After initial break-in, the armor becomes comfortable with no restriction of movement. The Tri-Armor does not make the pants warmer in hot weather. The perforated Tri-Armor pulls the pants material away from your skin creating an air space that allows the armor to breathe.

5. Made in the USA in house by Motoport. Even after multiple crashes Motoport has always been able to repair these pants. If Motoport can't repair these pants after a crash, Motoport will replace them for free!!! No other company will stand behind motorcycle apparel like this.

6. If you gain or lose weight alterations can be made.

7. Machine Washable armor and all. Will never stretch out or shrink.

8. Optional Aero-Tex Liner can be purchased separately to make the pants waterproof and warmer.

9. Full Hydrophilic Mesh lined for comfort and ease in dressing and undressing. The new Hydrophilic Mesh Lining repels sweat/moisture and is comfortable directly against the skin.

10. All of Motoport’s synthetic pants are made with no Polyurethane, “plastic”, coating on the inside. No worries of pant melting into your skin!

If you’re interested, please do not message me thru the Forum, since I don’t have a lot of time to spend on the web. Just email me privately at [email protected], or call me at 413-537-7526.

Thanks so much,

Leo

PS. If you email me or leave a message on my voice mail, don’t forget to leave your name!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts