Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$3500 or best offer.
comes with scorpio alarm, gpr steering stabilizer, k&n air and oil filters, factory pro velocity stacks, hell stainless steel brake lines, full yoshi exhaust carbon fiber (slip on was fixed, is working allright, but eventually you may need to reesleve it), bt016 tire rear, pp front, 25k miles, valves checked at 20k, no adjust was needed, all five sliders installed, fairings in fair condition, etc. im including the race plastics (shark skins) on it as well. clear title on hand.

sorry guys, the bike have to go. i need to focus in my own business to be able to pass this crisis.

if not enough offers, i could consider parting it out in a few days. ill let you know. i love my bike, always taken care of her and is running good, but money is needed and i would consider that option if no better option available. more pics available at request

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

a few fresh pics:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you friends, you were very valuable in all this years that i kept this bike. thank you for all your help.

we can close this thread...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you're not leaving us, are you?
im keeping a yamaha warrior right now, i should be back to the sportbike arena later in my life, just no right now. and yes, most likely it will be an R6.

R1 is to big for the track that i normally use, and i am a yamaha fanatic... so...

if i can help with any question to any fellow member, be sure i will do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts