Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new official VR46 gear. Still has tags. Unfortunately it's too long on me, damn European sizing. Size large but fits more like a medium. I'm 5'9 so it's just a little long but otherwise fits me good as I have a muscular build.

Just looking to get what I paid. $110.
This thing is badass and really good quality. I plan on ordering a medium.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,771 Posts
Dude, any way I could get a pic of you wearing it? I'm 5'9" / 160lbs...sounds like it might fit me, but your comment about it being a wee bit long...if you don't look to silly wearing it (I completely understand personal preference for how things fit/feel so not questioning why you're moving it) I might could take it off your hands. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude, any way I could get a pic of you wearing it? I'm 5'9" / 160lbs...sounds like it might fit me, but your comment about it being a wee bit long...if you don't look to silly wearing it (I completely understand personal preference for how things fit/feel so not questioning why you're moving it) I might could take it off your hands. :)

Yeah man, here you go. Actually while taking these I realized is not all that bad. If I can't sell it I will end up wearing it but I want to give a medium a try. The medium could end up being way to tight in the shoulders so its a gamble.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,771 Posts
Thanks a lot for the photos! I tell you what...win win proposition here:

It looks a little long at the waist for my tastes...so I think I'd be happier with a Medium myself. So, I don't buy it, you keep it and wear it and look like a bauce! :laugh

Seriously...thanks, man. I feel ya though on the fit...I'd prefer something closer to a "euro" fit, I suppose. But it doesn't look bad on you at all, man!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.