Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
billdozer
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Takeoffs from this season. Most are probably only good for stunting, burnouts, drag racing, or maybe street riding. A few have a day or so left worth of rubber for a track day. I'm not interested in shipping unless buyer pays actual shipping cost. I can bring them to NJMP OCT 25/26th.

Diablo Superbike 180/55 SC2 compound, both have good rubber on left side of tire.Tires are flippable. Right side about 25% tread left. I would ride both these tires myself on track for a day.
$40 each or $60 for both.

DIablo Supercorsa 120/70 - left tire is a V1 SC2, right is a V2 SC2.
Both tires have plenty fo good tread on left side, the V1 has some life left on right side ad good for a trackday, the V2 is beat up on the right side.
$40 for the V1 $20 for the V2

Diablo Supercorsa V1's 180/55 SC2

the top tire is good for maybe a day at the track at expert level or more depending on pace. the bottom one i probably wouldn't ride myself.

$40 for the good one $20 for the other

BSTONE R10's 180/55 rear
front looks great with plenty of tread but wouldn't recommend for track due to heat cycles.
$20 for both

Diablo supercorsa 180/60 sc2
both have some tread on left side right side is worn down to wear bars.
$25 each

Diablo supercorsa, believe it is a 180/60 sc1
$20

Michelin power cup 180/55, believe it is B compound but will check later

$40

prices negotiable if interested in multiple tires and will pick up.
Tires will only be available for a few months before they go to recycling.
Thank you for looking

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
damn if I would have know I would have ask you to send those super bike slicks with Ant this past weekend

·
billdozer
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are those all your takeoffs? I see you aren't brand loyal.
Yes, and I have another stack of tires in my basement, all new and used pirellis I'm keeping for me. Pirelli 4 life here. The michelins were from a trip to Jennings and I procrastinated on tires and was stuck with those cups. The r10's I tried after reading the rave reviews by Dave moss. Other than those 2 sets I've only ever ridden pirellis and have no plans to switch as I keep on getting faster and winning races on them.

Dunlops... Riding in the njmp Ama round as a wildcArd is a goal of mine one day but as long as dunlops are the spec tire I won't even think about signing up.

Id say I'm loyal especially considering how highly I speak of there race tires.

·
billdozer
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How did you like the other ones? I have raced on the R10s. I found them pretty comparable to Pirelli.
the r10's were ok, my bike really needed a setup/geometry change tho cause i was getting a good bit of headshake out of a few turns wit them. the Michelins i liked a lot, the front V was awesome but the rears got chewed up quick. I think the compound could ave been wrong for Jennings which is very abrasive.

At the end of the day I love the pirellis and why change what works. No one is giving me a tire hook up or paying me to ride anything so I might as well stick with what I'm winning with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts