Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TJ
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PC III for sale, mounted it on my bike and never once used it..still in perfect condition..everything I have is in the pic..$220 shipped (sorry about cranking up the price guys but I realized it was too low right after I posted)

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts
What year of bike is it for? I might want it if it fit's my 07 R6.

·
TJ
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could be wrong but I believe its for an 03-05...don't quote me on that though. I know its at least for 03-05 but it may fit more years

·
r6 4 La la laaaa LIFE
112 Posts
I could be wrong but I believe its for an 03-05...don't quote me on that though. I know its at least for 03-05 but it may fit more years
what year is the bike that it came off of....i own an 03 and in need if this is the right year..

·
r6 4 La la laaaa LIFE
112 Posts
and does it come with usb...program..etc?

·
r6 4 La la laaaa LIFE
112 Posts
does it come with all the software and cables?

·
TJ
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No everything is in the pic, no USB cable or software..you should be able to get the software off the website and a USB cable at Wal-Mart/Radioshack for like 5-10 bucks..it is the same kind you use to connect to digital cameras and stuff

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
You "mounted it on [your] bike and never once used it"? Does nobody else see a slight discrepancy with that story? Or any of his other posts, for that matter?

·
TJ
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I mounted it on and got an exhaust that doesn't have a default map on their site and I don't feel like getting my bike tuned. If you think this is a fraud or ripoff then I'll send you your money back after you buy it if you don't like it...go flame somewhere else

1 - 11 of 11 Posts