Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As title states...

R6
ONLY after market parts are frame sliders and flush mounts
Just purchased from Dealer
9k miles
$7200 OBO

Bike is in Albuquerque, NM

I am selling because the dealer told me that I only needed liability because I financed less than $10k, Come to find out I need FULL coverage:dunce:.:cuss
Bike is financed thru Mountain America Credit union.I'll try to post pics asap. Bike Runs perfect!! The only flaw is a minor scuff on the right side front upper fairing(was there when I purchased it).I have only put 500 miles since purchase. Please give me an E-mail for pics until they are posted and PM me with ?'s.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
$7200, for an 05? Sorry dude. You can get a brand new 07 for that much. You might be looking at around $5000 - $5500.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont be sorry I need to get close to what I owe. I realize I may have to flex a little so is 5500 your offer? Good to see a fellow soldier on here.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Not offering anything. Just saying what 05's are going for.

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
yea definately looks like you didnt do your research before you bought it considering you said that 7200 was close to what you paid for it.. sorry to say, but as stated already, you're definately going to take a loss on that one. at least you bought a good bike. good luck with the sale though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
7200 was with 2 new jackets and 2 new helmets and gloves. I did realize the hit i was gonna have to take. thanks i think 5800 to 6200 is pretty fair.. maybe a little high though?

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
I just picked up an '05 with 4800 miles for 5k. You might need to bring it down a bit, but goodluck

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
if you want that much, wait till spring and bring it up to Canada! thats how much they go for here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts